Click here to download the BroadTrack Wireless Application
Print out the application, fill it out completely and mail or drop it by our offices in Auxvasse or Fulton, along with the required deposit. (see “Contact Us” at the bottom of the page for addresses) If you intend to pay your deposit by credit card, you must include your credit card in the space provided on the back of the application form. If you intend to pay by credit card rather than check or cash, you may fax your completed application to us at (573) 642-2909.
BroadTrack High-Speed Wireless Service is broadband Internet access
for Audrain and Callaway county residents who previously had no high-speed
Included in All Plans
Wi-Fi Router "No Worries" Lease/Warranty Program
True peace-of-mind, “No Worries” Wi-Fi connectivity throughout your home or office. With Kingdom Technologies “No Worries” Wi-Fi Broadband Router Lease and Warranty program, you will never again worry about router troubles or need to purchase a replacement Wi-Fi router.
- Ownership and responsibility for the Wi-Fi router remains with Kingdom Technology / KTIS
- Onsite troubleshooting and router repair and/or replacement due to normal wear and tear, act of God and/or malfunction will be performed by Kingdom technicians free-of-charge for those who are enrolled in the program prior to the malfunction occurrence
- Repair or replacement of the line cord between the inside wall jack and the router is also covered for those enrolled in the program prior to the malfunction occurrence
- Only Kingdom Technology / KTIS pre-approved Wi-Fi routers are eligible for program coverage
- See the program application and program details for complete protection details
Click here for more information on the "No Worries" Lease and Warranty Program.
Frequently Asked QuestionsHow does BroadTrack High-Speed Wireless service work?
You connect to the Internet via a wireless receiver installed at your location. The equipment works very much like that required for DSL or cable broadband service. The only exception is a small antenna mounted on the exterior of your building. The equipment at your location connects to the Internet via our KTIS BroadTrack High-Speed Wireless equipment mounted on a tower outside of Fulton, MO, Kingdom City, MO, Centralia, MO or Mexico, MO.
How do I know if I can get BroadTrack Wireless service at my location?
Currently, we are accepting applications for BroadTrack Wireless Internet service in the Fulton, Kingdom City, Mexico, and Centralia, Missouri areas.